Cornerstone is essentially Shoreline, trimmed down just enough to make it competitive with production cabinets. It retains the same essential quality, European frameless construction and popular options of Shoreline but some of the most custom features have been eliminated. Cornerstone differs from Shoreline in the following ways:
• Edges of the cabinet box are banded with matching PVC.
• Standard drawer boxes are 5/8″ dovetailed plywood with full extension and built in softclose.
• Available painted finish are White, Linen, Vanilla, and Graphite.
• No premium stains.
• Available woods: Alder, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, and Lyptus.
• Not all door styles available.
• No doors with applied molding are available.
• Custom cabinets, i.e., special cabinets that are not in our catalog can be order in our Shoreline series in conjunction.
• A very few cabinets, accessories, and moldings are not available.
• Shorter lead time.
• Interiors available: White MDL (Medium Density Laminate), Matching, Pre-finished Clear Plywood.
Cornerstone cabinets (top, bottom, bulkheads, and shelves) are either 3/4″ MDL or 3/4″ plywood with 1/4 inch thick back panels. Drawers are 5/8 dovetailed plywood and the drawer guides are full extension with built in softclose.
Interior options for Cornerstone cabinets are either White Melamine, Prefinished Clear Plywood, or Matching plywood (laminate, painted, Alder, etc.) to match the door style.